Friday, August 19, 2011

Coming back

Of course, I have been on vacation. Under the perspective of the distance, I find now myself a stranger to this custom of blogging, a bit more respectful to the activity of writing. I think it is a good sensation and I am happy it came after a good time of relax. I feel now that I shall continue in my purpose of writing a comment -almost- every night, albeit the rules of the game are necessarily different from those initially devised. Perhaps, I shall write less -shorter columns, I mean-, be careful with grammar and spelling, more demanding with the wording and, maybe, strive to acquire a neat and personal style. In this sense, I shall write more and less at the same time, more and more concise, better and better each time. Bearing such purposes in mind, I commit myself to this new stage, after the summer break.

Let Myself be a serious matter and so do the activities I get Myself to it. Writing could be a serious matter to me, a fully-satisfying endeavor, a worthy deposit of efforts, hopes and dreams. Nevertheless, let the sweet and deceitful looking-glass of the inactivity -ephimeral as it is- be desarmed; one hopes to be too old to take the bait.

Let this Dante's Fall corner be less personal and more vibrant, more brilliant and brave, more exposed and spread. I might go down, but my secrets will go down with me.

And for the time being, I cannot think of anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment