Friday, September 2, 2011

Antonio

Los Aires Dificiles has been my summer reading. A short summer, no time for much. A good novel, a good recommendation. I smuggled an autobiography by Antonio Gala from my cousin appartment and these days I am starting to dig into it, Ahora hablare de mi. I feel a little tired of English readings; there are so many good stuff in Spanish.

I love Antonio Gala's writing... Who's this man? He looks like a prince, someone the Universe was already smiling to even before he was born, all around important people, all day long loitering about homages and invitations, his major occupation: writing.

I love his writing. It reminds me of a friend I was somewhat close years ago, R... Teachers in the art of living and telling.

(PLEASE, LEAVE YOUR COMMENT).

No comments:

Post a Comment