Friday, September 30, 2011

Those idiots in Brussels

M. mentioned today this episode from last night Jonathan Walkers' Newsnight between Peter Oborne and Amadeu Altafaj, spokesman of the EU who, in spite of his last name, is a Spaniard. The response of Walker was certainly very weak but the spokesman was unskilful. However, as far as I know, more immoral I found the "gift", out of the blue, Oborne gave to Sir Richard Lambert (ex Finantial Times guy): Guilty Men. Oborne is co-author of it and the pamphlet was just published last week, advertised by The Spectator. Therefore, that means unauthorized self-propaganda. Oborne is just an impolite man to be paid with the same coin. Probably -he looks like it, I see myself- he was drinking pints before the show. A weak man at the end: did you notice the nervous giggling after Walker's lukewarm ticking-off? Anyhow, too pretentious, don't you think? To talk about the problems of the world in 10 minutes?

All I can say is that I preferred the Prime News with Erica Hill, a tremendous hottie from Connecticut. Besides, I used to watched it after work, an invigorating exercise and a warm shower. I watched and watched while feeding myself. What else could I have asked for?


                                          Erica, after work. Oh, my, oh, my...

(PLEASE, LEAVE YOUR COMMENT)

No comments:

Post a Comment