Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dare to change

My dear cousin Isabel has something to say:
Dare to change!!: http://www.espakeba.com/blog/

I must say that sometimes it is difficult to know what "change" means. Specifically, the thrust for changing comes out of unhappiness, despair, disappointment, or the bitter and crude mechanism of reaction against the odds of reality. And here upon lies the danger. Perhaps, a danger so specifically designed for people who do not value what they do.

In such situations, go f*** what it is done so far, we must change, yea, something is wrong, ok _i am so fed up, there must be something different I have to try. And so does the brave.

However, from my live experience, sometimes the bravest thing of all consist of doing nothing. Just stay where you are, DEFEND your current way of living. In the specific case of Spain, you are not to be account responsible for anything out of the current situation _A country in disgrace run by a gang of assholes, a pile of institutions in ruin, a political and social failure, a flop democracy.

So, please, DEFEND your nice way of living, your courage, your taking care of yourself, your sacrifice, your values in family, your religion, your aspirations, your working-hard, your peculiar eccentricities, your vices, your hates... .

Ok, I quit my job to come to the UK for my Ph.D. The time is ripe, I said, I envy you, they said, you got some nerve, cheer up, you brave, said, said, said.... Instead, sometimes it takes guts just to keep going... .

Such brave folks _God bless you. The easiest thing is to run away... Or to change, so we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment