Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gay

Christmas Eve´s dinner.... What shall I write when I am drunk?
Too many folks in love with you, that is overwhelming.

In 1985 I was 6 or 7 years old. My parents used to spend days, mainly Saturdays, in the country: friends, brothers, cosins and us, little children. Tino & Miguel were a gay couple. Homosexual and gay. Have wonderful memories of them!

Recently, years ago let say, they split. However, my sister tells my mother´s story: she was about to drop the kids (sister and I) at Tino´s place, on Saturday, and Tino phoned: please, do not bring the kids, I can hardly move here in  bed... (!!!) Mavellous story from 25 years ago, do not think you?

FUCK YOU. We already have gay people that many years ago and they love us, wiht no body to tell us what to do! No more left of that, I am afraid, today just a fucking mode.

A fucking disgusting message for Christmas, hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment