Saturday, December 11, 2010

Savage

I long today for Beatrice to come, warm up my hands in hers and seek for a remote place to keep us in solitude. After all, what else can my spirit hope if not being with my beloved and sweetheart, and nothing more, for evermore? Whereabouts on earth can I be otherwise?

A more or less numerous group of savage demonstrators, called themselves "students" (where shall I find their "teachers"?) leave no choices, but rely on Love to Beatrice, my Love, and turn myself within, since this world of us has relentlessly become nuts.

Mr. Gilmore (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337506/Tuition-fee-vote-riot-Pink-Floyd-stars-son-says-sorry-insulting-Britains-war-dead.html) is harmful, a poor, probably, matured outcome of the western doctrine of the spoiled last-two-decade generations: "Heeeey, Teacher!! Leave the kids alone". Probably, he is rich as well.

Unfortunately, however, the media images and verdicts are stunning, though, and the prospecs, frightful.

The Universal Rights again, for which so many English individual lives were spared, faded out in the edging pass of the last decades into the undeniable grounds of tribal demands _an old form of dictatorship that shades MY inviolable rights to the benefit of the group. Why, if not, shan't I jerk trash containers against the property of someone else on Sunday at 1 pm?

Now, who shall investigate the Faculty responsible for allowing and promoting this "more or less numerous" behavior? Why occupation of public buildings was allowed for days? Why shall I receive mails in my school mailbox hours before the demonstration? Who told students, Mr. Gilmore amongst, to go exactly where Charles and Camile's vehicle was? What kind of actions University London Union will take against students? Are Officers for Student Affairs being asked to reporting?
http://blog.ucloccupation.com/

Insects, all of you who want the Laws of Jungle rule upon us, listen! Only the honorable and bravest beasts fight alone. Their aspirations are genuine as belong to Nature...  And tender Beatrice is being carried in their solid hearts.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure, dear Albert, that you mean that English lives were lost (and not spared) to conquer the Universal Rights... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in my mail box today the UCL Newsletter for the month. I read that the occupation ended peacefully and that the University is not going to undertake actions against people who did occupy or carry on with legal actions.

    But alas! There appeared some graffiti, which is UNACCEPTABLE and for that, they will rise an investigation... . And I say, who's going to pay for that investigation?

    A few nights back, I was watching the BBC and some Ms. Solomon, spokeswoman of the students, being asked for the demonstrators seeking precisely violence, showed her disagreement but wanted to know nothing about it.

    Seems to me a general pattern.

    Well, no!!!!! There is no right in occupying a space that do not belong to the occupiers. Everything comes from there.

    To me, faculty officials are partners in crime, as they clearly seconded the occupation.

    ReplyDelete