Thursday, March 31, 2011

Midnight Spring's Rain

Just arrived home tonight. The raindrops are tap dancing on the side window. I have my headphones around my neck but have not switched any music on. I listen to the rain. The night is made to be explored, cultivated, enjoyed, but I am dead tired and need to go to bed now. It's way toooo late. Spent the evening in Bishops Stortford with M. First, the High School students in a classic: Midnight Summer's Dream, which happened to be a very decent and clean piece of work; later, dinner!, she prepared. Freedom has being surrounding me the whole evening and, by emancipating myself -at least, I tried-, I felt it. There is something magical about being walking the empty, dark streets of a county town or even of London, in a rainy midnight of spring... About the drowsy looking-through-the-window at the stillness and the dim, pale street torches outside as the train steel-plow the land. Most beautiful of all: something happened; saw a few lights within me turning on after so long a time... . Lights up, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment