Friday, November 11, 2011

Non vi e alcun dubbio

During our daily exchange of disagreements and burning words, my dear friend V. was on the verge of collapse today as she suddenly looked at me, her eyes goggling out of the sockets: "Oh, my God!... I did not know this!... You know who said the same you just said?... Berlusconi!!!".

Sometimes I am able to close my mouth a little and listen to her and always learn. She painted the final story of Silvio as sad. I can see it coming darker. Silvio, listen to me: forget about getting yourself a position in Canale 5 after your resignation, if you are thinking of that. Negotiate with your wife, undergo the ordeal of purification and come back to her.

The story of this man is grotesque. You laugh in the noisy turbulent of events: "Non vi e alcun dubbio", said the President Napolitano [that Berlusconi will leave], in an attempt to send a positive message to the markets about the certain resignation of Berlusconi shortly.

But once the whirlwind of events has passed, and the silence of the night descends, you feel ice in your veins and there is nothing to laugh about. Silvio: you got nuts. If you have any sense of self-respect, try to go back to your wife as the most important business in your life. Otherwise, you will die as a lonely bancomat and History won't treat you fairly.

(PLEASE, LEAVE YOUR COMMENT).

No comments:

Post a Comment