Friday, February 11, 2011

Too many need a prayer

In 1982 I was a happy child.

S
 o
  m
   e

    w
      e
       r
        e

         n
          o
            t

Not children, some felt as I might feel now sometimes. I am not better than them, they are not better than me.
Let me get back to Whitesnake. In 1982, David Coverdale sang this:

I don't know where I am going
But I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday.

**

Tho' I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh, Lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on.

                                          Photo: thanmoreseries.wordpress.com

Not many would admit it.

But too many need a prayer.

To forgive the outcasts of life
   To sublimate all chances departured
     To bear the barren soil of desponding dreams
       To make up with our selves
         To become radical
           To polished the pieces of our mirrored image and become one
             To love our self
               To respect our self.

It has always being so and it will always be.

Indeed, too many do pray.

(LEAVE YOUR COMMENT)

No comments:

Post a Comment