Saturday, July 16, 2011

A shower of simplicity

It might be true that the cat gets naughty at night, but it also seems to be a customary animal, as we are. We have to lock him in the kitchen during the night and, thus, we have to wait on him to arrive from outside; now, once it is inside, it puts itself to sleep.

I fall asleep tonight while waiting, and a mighty shower of rain woke me up: the cat is now asleep and I got my double dose of pleasure: things are complete and the sound of drops is like dope to the veins to me.

At this hour of the night, the town must be beautiful, like a naked queen in her bed behind a thin curtain of waterfall. All by herself in the dark, she is lying down and lonesome, but watchful, awaiting. And I wish I were the lover she is waiting on for, and come to meet her and walk in her exclusive streets.

Triple source of pleasure... To realize that such simple thoughts and bare feelings can make me feel good. Dear Lord: keep me this way.

(PLEASE, LEAVE YOUR COMMENT).

No comments:

Post a Comment