Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vostok 1

Perhaps you might find this interesting. Two million downloads in 48 hours, I read. 43 years after his death, Yuri has fans and friends around the world; did not know that... I mean, that that much. My father was 14 and heard him talking about Yuri Gagarin when I was a kid; my aunt was not even 30; my grandmother, 57, seven younger than my mother now! Sounds kind of stupid, but when you do these calculations and match them with 1961, a so-closed date, I feel dizzy and worry. The life of the elders is not that that long.

Yuri took his 108 space-walk when he was only 27. His hagiography can be found here... And much more.
Castro was already there, I mean, here... Maybe he was already there, here when the skies and the seas had not been separated yet... With the beard and all, is he God?

Come on, take your leave, take your glory and your Vostok with you and leave!

(PLEASE, LEAVE YOUR COMMENT)

No comments:

Post a Comment